He is a graduate of the Department of Musicology at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, where he specialized in organ and piano performance. He also graduated from a postgraduate course for artists and animateurs of culture at the Department of Management of Warsaw University.
He joined Cantores Minores in 1990 and has performed as a soloist, accompanist and assistant conductor.
In 2016, he assumed the duties of the choir’s chief conductor.
He served as an organist at the Parish of the Blessed Virgin Mary – Mother of the Church in Warsaw, where he founded and conducted the Coro Mater Ecclesiae Mixed Choir. He was also a member of the Musica Sacra Choir at St. Florian’s Cathedral in Warsaw.
Cantores Minores has scored several notable successes under his direction:
– First Prize at the 12th ‘Varsovia Cantat’ International Competition (2016)
– The Grand Prix and First Prize at the 18th Sacred Song Fetival in Grójec (2017)
– Second Prize at the ‘Cracovia Cantans’ International Competition (2017)
– The Grand Prix and First Prize at the 4th ‘Carmen Fidei’ International Choral Competition in Łomża (2017)
– First Prize ‘Golden Diploma’ for best chamber choir and ‘Best Conductor’ Award for Franciszek Kubicki at the 27th Advent and Choral Festival in Prague (2017).